LTA is hiring a Customer Support & Engagement Specialist to provide VIP program and eCommerce store management/moderation for our clients. The primary goals of this position are to 1. Handle all customer inquiries positively while providing a prompt resolution that increases customer satisfaction and 2. Ensure all customer orders are successful.
Store Associate Support Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Problem-solving as an intermediary between our internal Dev team and our client’s employees, which may include helping stores process and/or troubleshoot eCommerce orders
- Field support questions for store employees
- Recreate issues/errors store associates may experience & report to the Dev team
- Order follow-up, as needed
- Communicate & assist with orders placed through 3rd party vendors ordering systems
Program Customer Support Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, review, and respond to inquiries
- Aid customers to verify their account, account status and review purchases
- Spot operational issues & recreate issues/errors customers may experience and report to the Dev & Account Executive teams
- Send one-off promos via CRM, as needed
- Update account info, as needed
- Become an expert in the products and services offered by our clients
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved through the positive and fun support you provide
- Communicate with client HO, as needed
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Site testing
- Web research
Qualifications & skills needed to fulfill this role
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- High level of proficiency in all Office 365 products & Google Workplace products
- Experience working in numerous programs and web browsers simultaneously
- High level of grammatically correct written communication, as well as good verbal skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail (we can’t emphasize enough how important this is!)
- The ability to both remain neutral in responses as defined by policies and procedures, yet also match the brand voice of the client’s advertising while showing some personality in your responses is a MAJOR PLUS!
While this position is considered salary and full-time, due to its nature, it will require working Wed-Sat 10 am thru 7 pm (w/ a 1hr lunch), plus all major holidays except Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day (overtime pay will be issued for all major holidays worked).
Lee Tilford Agency has been in business for over 45 years, thanks in part to our team of experienced, smart, and passionate people. We value our clients, our people, our families, and our quality of life and we make sure to balance them equally. Benefits for the position include enrollment in our group medical/dental/vision plans at very favorable rates, paid vacation starting at 2 weeks, and paid sick/personal leave.