LTA is hiring an SEM Specialist with 3+ years’ experience in Google & Bing Search campaigns, Display, and Paid Social advertising campaign management. This candidate must be able to build, manage, & optimize campaigns across all major platforms including Google, Bing, Facebook, and other supplemental advertising platforms using pre-defined strategies.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Building Search, Display, and Video campaigns that meet or exceed minimum performance expectations based on industry averages
- Manage pacing and spending of existing budgets across all campaigns and platforms
- Investigate, solve, and communicate account and campaign irregularities with Account Services teams and the Digital Marketing Manager
- Maintain expert-level knowledge and skillsets in existing and emerging platforms and technologies. As the digital landscape evolves, we need someone who wants to bring innovative ideas to the table.
- Build customized reports to gain insights into advertising performance in all digital advertising channels.
Qualifications required for this role include but are not limited to:
- 3+ Years of SEM (Google Ads/Bing) experience
- Display (GDN, Facebook, Programmatic) experience
- Paid Social (Facebook) experience, including other major/emerging social media platforms
- Conversion & Goal Tracking experience
- Knowledge of industry best practices, KPIs, and other various benchmarks
- Google Analytics experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent communicator and organizer
- Understanding of the interaction between strategy, content and audience management
Lee Tilford Agency has been in business for over 40 years, thanks in part to our team of experienced, smart, & passionate people. We value our clients, our people, our families, and our quality of life and make sure to balance all those. We are located in South Austin with easy access from major roadways. Benefits for the position include enrollment in our group medical/dental/vision plans at very favorable rates, paid vacation starting at 2 weeks, and paid sick/personal leave.
Please send your resume & salary requirements using the fields below.